The countdown to the B.C. Hospitality Foundation‘s banner event, Dish ‘n Dazzle, is here. One week from today, 450 food and beverage consumers will delight their senses as Wine Australia and a fantastic line up of Vancouver restaurants display tantalizing options and creations…I can’t wait!
As the Auction Manager of the BCHF, I have had the pleasure of asking for donations to curate a compelling silent auction table at the Dish ‘n Dazzle event. I have made some great connections to individuals who care about the hospitality industry and its people.
We have 66 auction lots to bid on – and the number grows! It is very exciting to be receiving emails of great donation prizes one week before the event…whew! Here is a sneak peek of some of the fantastic auction packages that the lucky 450 consumers will be able to bid on:
- Whistler Wonderland – 2 nights in a Fairmont Whistler Gold room with 2 rounds of golf
- Calling All Jazz Lovers – 4 all access passes to the Pentastic Hot Jazz Festival
- Adrenaline Junkie – Zipline Adventure for 2 guests up Grouse Mountain
- Date Night Downtown – 1 Night stay in a Deluxe room at Sutton Place Hotel with a $100 gift card to Boulevard Kitchen and Oyster Bar
- Your Personal Sommelier – Private in-store wine tasting for 6 people at Legacy Liquor Store
- North Shore Foodie – $100 gift card to Arms Reach Bistro in Deep Cove, 1 night stay at the Pinnacle at the Pier with breakfast in the Lobby Bar and North Shore Foodie cookbook
- Time for Tofino – 1 night stay in deluxe room at the The Wickaninnish Inn
- Wine Collector – Double magnum ( 3 litres ) of Burrowing Owl Estate Winery Cabernet Franc, 2013
- The Wine Tourist – 1 night stay at the Holiday Inn West Kelowna, a bottle of Tantalus Vineyards’ Rosé and a winery tour of Tantalus Vineyards for 4 people
- Okanagan Paradise – 2 night stay at Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel in Kelowna with a $50 gift card to Smack DAB restaurant
Dish ‘n Dazzle is going to be a fantastic event! I hope to see you there!