I am a fan of rosé wine, and not just in the summertime. I like rosé ALL the time. Besides enjoying the fascinating winemaking methods and exploring rosé producing regions, I appreciate any chance I get to share my knowledge and passion with people who want to sip, savour and learn.
So, how could I say ‘no’ when Whistler’s Cornucopia festival asked me to present again this year. The entertaining food and drink festival turns 25 years young, and I am thrilled to be there to help celebrate.
On Sunday, November 7th at 2:15 PM, it is all about rosé during the ‘Yes Way Rosé seminar. I will be presenting alongside my good friend, Jason Stubblefield, of CorkEnvy. We will feature ten rosé wines from around the world.
Do you want to understand how rosé gets its’ beautiful colour? What about food pairing with rosé, or is there such a thing as an autumn or winter rosé wine?
You will find out everything you’ve ever wanted to know AND get to taste through 10 delicious rosé wines while doing it!
Rosé wines featured in our seminar:
- Zonin Prosecco Rosé 1821 DOC
- Famille Perrin Studio by Miraval
- Whispering Angel The Palm
- Gérard Bertrand Côte des Roses
- Brotte Vins Collection Tavel Les Eglantiers
- Daou Rosé Discovery Collection
- Blue Grouse Estate Winery Quill Rosé
- Harper’s Trail Rosé
- Okanagan Crush Pad Haywire Gamay Rosé
- Stag’s Hollow Winery Syrah Rosé
We would love to see you in the audience! To find out more information about the Cornucopia schedule and to purchase tickets, click HERE.