How do the words ‘honey-kissed’ goodness sound to you? Pretty good, right?
Blue Grouse Estate Winery and Vineyard has done it again. Winemaker Bailey Williamson crafts a delicious, off-dry wine with interesting grape varieties in the blend. We are talking: Gewürztraminer, Riesling, Chasselas, Schönburger and Pinot Blanc. What a line up!
This succulent, off-dry wine is a juicy fruit bomb. With a good amount of acidity to balance the sweetness, Quill Off-Dry White is a fantastic choice to pair with spicy Thai, Indian or Mexican cuisines.
- Sourced from an East Kelowna vineyard.
- Pale straw/light lemon yellow in the glass.
- Aromas of fresh pineapple, peach, apricot and lime zest.
- Pineapple and pear drizzled with honey on the palate.
- GGG Score – 91 Points
- $19.99 + taxes. Available at select Vancouver Island private liquor stores and the winery direct.
- If you purchase a case of Blue Grouse wine from now until March 31st from the online store or join the Blue Grouse wine club, you will be entered to win a gift basket.
Thank you to Blue Grouse Estate Winery and Vineyard for providing this sample to review.